RN/BSN COORDINATOR - HEALTH SERVICES DEPT APPLY NOW
The RN will ensure the medical needs of the children are met in accordance with agency and ACS regulations • Monitor and track HIV assessments
• Request and review Citywide Immunization Registry for all new intakes
• Request and review newborn screenings
• Complete adoption medical forms (D1) as needed by foster care
• Review and ensure that Family Day Care medical records are in compliance with ACS policies
• Review and verify Pharmadynamics bills
• Verify and negotiate payment of bills for services not covered by Medicaid
• Ensure that children’s health records are maintained in accordance with New York City Children’s Services’ regulations and HIPAA requirements
• Ensure that all initial and ongoing ACS medical requirements for psychotropic medication administration are on target
• Ensure the health services charts are audit ready
LMSW Foster Care Supervisors APPLY NOW
• Provide direct supervision to Foster Care staff ensuring the program meets all mandates
• Complete and manage all reports in a timely manner
• Manage the staff completion of timely FASPs, Permanency Hearing Reports and Connections Progress notes
• Reassess permanency-planning goals periodically to facilitate permanency
• Attend Family Team, Placement Preservation, Goal Change and Reunification Conferences
LMSW, supervisory experience and three years experience working with families in crisis required.
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and generous time off benefits.
CASEWORKERS - FOSTER CARE DEPT APPLY NOW
• Complete all reports in a timely manner
• Complete all required fieldwork on a monthly basis
• Monitor and maintain compliance with casework milestones and time frames with City and State regulations
• Facilitate the service plan through referrals, planning and Casework counseling
• Schedule and monitor visits as needed
• Reassess permanency-planning goals periodically to facility permanency in light of time frames
• Participate in on-going trainings to enhance job skills
MAINTENANCE WORKER - BROOKLYN OFFICE APPLY NOW
• Pick up and deliver Agency interoffice and outside hand deliverable mail using public transportation.
• Perform routine repairs, cleaning, painting, carpet shampooing, basic plumbing, assembling and moving furnitures.
• Clean sweep outside grounds of building daily and remove and ice as needed.
• Keep bathrooms suppiled with toilet paper, hand towels and soap.
• Replace water bottles on coolers.
• Replenish paper supply for copiers.
• Bundle boxes and cardboard and place outside for trash pickup • Purchase and transport materials needed for building projects.
HS Diploma and Drivers License Required.